Sunday, December 27, 2009

A warm Christmas

Since i have been very spoiled through this whole year i couldnt really come up with anything that i wanted this Christmas! So my amazing husband knew exactly what i needed, you guessed it another vacation! He knows that i love to travel and hate the snow so got me to a beach for the holiday! The only other thing after that i could have asked for was to be with my family (Everyone needs to be with family for the holiday) So being as blessed as I am my Dad and Matt made that happen! Not only did i get to go to a beach for Christmas but my entire family got a cruise for Christmas!! It was the most incredible Christmas gift i could have gotten! We were gone for nine days in the beautiful sun of Ixtapa, Acapulco and Manzanillo Mexico! We had such a blast sailing, jeeping, eating and of course relaxing!I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas also

No comments:

Post a Comment