Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanks; were it isnt given enough.

As it gets closer to Thanksgiving i have really been thinking of every thing that i am greatful for. The next few days i am gonna be listing some of those things, but as i thought of everything i was blessed to have in my life the one blessing that i thought was that i couldnt have most of this list if it wasnt for the amazing and free country that i live in; the USA. I am so very blessed and greatful to not only to have close family members and friends who serve for our country each and every day but people who dont even know me out risking their own lives fighting for my families own freedom. I am also greaful for the wives of our military who keep our soliders strong and support them! Thankyou. This and this is a video that helps show that perfectly.



No comments:

Post a Comment