Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Zoom Zoom Zoom...

As if our life isnt crazy enough this week moving into our new place tomorrow, Matty decided last night i needed a new car so he had to sell my current car! So yesterday he cleaned it up quick and posted it on KSl.com! Little did we know that it was gonna be a hit, it SOLD in 2 hours! ya what?! So as of last night I needed a car! So today between work and packing and school we where out searching for a new car! We got so unbelievably lucky (and with some grrrreat hook-ups) at Doug Smith Auto we found the perfect car we wanted in an hour!!! We got me an 06, MAZDA 3Sport !!!

It was SOOO nice not having to worry about going from place to place! So yes in the last 24 hours we are busily packing, selling, buying, working, managing, moving and even a little of sleeping! What can I say I love my wonderful crazily busy husband that keeps up with me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! how's the life in South Jordan??? did you enjoy the huddle?! hope all is well:) keep in touch over there!!!

    ReplyDelete