Friday, February 20, 2009

Our Valentines Day!


Matt and i had a very "married" Valentines Day... I went to work first thing in the morning and then Matt went to work at 1 pm i then got off at 5pm and Matt got home at 10! We didn't see each other all day ( for 14 hours) It was hard but a great introduction to the busy married life! I made a good dinner that we finally got to eat at about 11 pm after friends of the families had left! It was sooo nice to finally get to be together for our 1 hour of Valentines Day! :) Matt gave me a wonderful card and beautiful flowers but best of all i got new Under Armor shoes for work that I absolutely love~ Our V-Day was busy but it was the best one i have ever had, being able to be married to my best friend and fantastic, hard working husband that i LOVE so much! xoxo xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Married life is crazy, huh?! But it's so much fun! I'm glad you guys got at least an hour though. I love your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete