Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our Mexican Riviara Cruise!

This Last week we were lucky enough to go on a wonderful cruise down to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas! It was so great to be in warm weather and i was completely enthralled with the large ship! We absolutely loved it!




While we were in Mazatlan we went Pair-a-sailing! I have to say it was on my list of coolest things I've done in my lifetime! Matty loved it too but for him the landing wasn't so lucky! While coming down on the beach the Mexican helpers say "They will just catch you just leave your feet up" (Looking at them they didn't look like Hercules) .....But i went first and they caught me like champs, it was easy and graceful! But for Matty it didn't go so well... check it out...




I am not exactly sure how he got so much bounce from his butt while hitting the sand but dang was I impressed! I wanted to yell "SCORE" Way to go Honey! We are just glad no one was hurt!


While in Cabo we found the most gorgeous beach and funny that it was named Lovers Beach~ It is in a small cove/canyon in the rocks! Matt loved playing in the 10+ foot waves of course and couldn't get enough of them! It also gave me a heart attack watching!

My favorite part of Puerto Vallarta was a baby donkey i found right when we got of the ship! Her name was Chickita and she was so soft and cuddly! I wanted to bring her home but Matt said we didn't have anywhere to put her so i couldn't! If any of you are looking for some good gift ideas for me here's one... A Infant Mexican Ass!
And last but not least THE FOOD. For any of you who know Matt and I you know that besides The Sun, A beach and each other we love food more then anything! So being on a ship in the sun on water why not add that we got all you can eat any food 24/7! Littraly.. If you want pizza and soft serve at 3 in the morning its there for you every night, just ask Matty! But yet he still cant figure out how he gained 8 pounds in that one week! Humm...






2 comments:

  1. OHH I loved that cruise so much fun! Last year I did the whole Braided hair, Para sailing and was scared out of my mind, cuz I didn't get strapped in right so I was falling out of it the whole time and my arms felt like they couldn't hold on any more, so when it was time to pull on the side to bring me down I felt like it was impossible! But I agree, Lovers beach is BOMB! and so it the food...I became a fan of the breakfast in bed deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found me! Yay! So jealous of your trip! I'm not the only old fogie here, you old married woman! I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete